Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 283 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world and let the story take me to cool new places. The Witcher 3 was amazing and I have looked forward to this game sense it’s reveal. I really hope there’s some good character customization and if there is I want to mess with that a lot and really get lost in the game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ever since Ive watched the trailer for this game I knew I was gonna get it. Its so original and ive never seen anything like it. I cant wait to drive around in it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to the world exploration, this game makes me feel like I'm going to enjoy it like I did the only 90's Shadowrun game of just exploring optional stuff.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ive been keeping updated with Cyberpunk 2077 and Ive been wanting to play it for a really long time, in all this time I've been Hyped that CDPR have got the opertunity to create such a master. As a fellow DM I can finally experience the Night City i've been truly dying to see and to be honest, tears of joy was my first reaction. As for this graphics card it looks fantastic and Id love to add this to my pc and nonstop playing some Cyberpunk 2077 and maybe some Cyberpunk RED on Roll 20 too.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What will I do first? Write my will and testament, apologize to loved ones and friends for my absence in the next few months, stock up on supplies and wait out the 2nd outbreak of Corona having much more fun than I did during the first. With CP2077, ofc :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Super Pumped to check this out. Returning to PC gaming with a new build from scratch (hence the interest in this giveaway) mostly I really want to check out this immersive title. I want to push the games technical limits while exploring the depth of story content.

Can't wait!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to go around all of the npc's and explain that putting technology in your head and being all sweary and killing people is a bad idea. Why can't we all just be friends?

Cyberpacifist 2077 ...

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My dream would be to play the new game with this card. I can only imagine the vast open worlds with the crispy new graphics on a 2080 ti... I can't wait to try it regardless.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would milk the game the more possible it is , i would enjoy every tiny little details that you’ve put in your game and i would passe hours and hours just be the happy guy i was when i was a kid and played a new game

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite RPG moment (inculcated into me by Oblivion I think) is the moment I step out into the open world from wherever I start and am temporarily blinded by the light and overwhelmed by the possibilities. I noticed in a preview that the blinding-light moment happens in Cyberpunk 2077 as well and I'm waiting with bated breath for that moment. There's little better than looking at a well-constructed world and realising that you can go anywhere and do anything. It's almost enough agency to overcome the lack of agency in my real life. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts