Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 286 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Loved witcher 3 they been making cyberpunk for years can only imagin its there baby and there proud of this game and wot a game it is going to be words mean more to them than money all i can say is i hope u guys have the best launch ever ohh and oh and wen i play gess im gona be a merc tear the place up lol

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to be a netrunner and become the ultimate 80’s badass. My preparation for CP2077 involves watching all the awesome 80s movies movies I can think of, primarily Terminator, Blade Runner, and The Matrix (yes I know not an 80’s movie, but it really fits into the hacking aesthetic to a certain extent). I will also be watching Brazil, Robocop, Aliens, Mad Max, War Games, Back to the Future, Tron, Dune, and The Running Man.

I’ve been doing nothing but listen to synthwave music and I’m even planning on getting some tattoos this summer to help me sort of look like I have cybernetic limbs. I can’t express how excited I am for CP2077. Every little drop we’ve been able to get from CDPR about the gameplay of CP2077 has felt like the immense rush of water that Immortan Joe releases onto all of the citizens of the Citadel, a long and dry thirst finally quenched.

This will surely be a game like no other, one that’s clearly being made with care and love for the gaming community!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This game is my motivation for wanting to do a new PC build. I haven’t done one since 2013 and this is the perfect game to test whether my planned rig is going to be up to snuff. This card would be an awesome edition. I want to explore whatever this game has to offer, especially the character creation. It sounds like it’s going to be the most versatile journey ever!

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to narrow down a singular element of this game that I was just want to get super in-depth with, but mainly, I'm so excited to get absorbed into the lore of the game. I want to talk with all the characters, complete all the missions, and get any bit of story material I can sink my teeth into. With everything they have shown off, I have been anxiously waiting to get my hands on the definite masterpiece I know they've created. Also when it comes to the story material, I want to see just how far I can adapt my own choices to change the story into a personal narrative that I would just be blown away by at the end, and for years to come.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm a fan of beautiful surroundings and good graphics. And Cyberpunk seems like a game with just that! So I just wanna run around and explore everything.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait for this game! Remember the teaser came out the same year Detroit put out their trailer and I remember thinking Cyberpunk looked like the better robot game. I've learned a lot more about Cyberpunk since then; the history, the story, the pedigree. CAN NOT WAIT.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to build a hacker character and see where the game allows me to go with those skills, that would be more difficult otherwise.

Been waiting 8 years for this game, can't express how excited I am for it!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ever since spending hundreds of hours on The Witcher 3 I have been anxiously awaiting CD Projekt Red's next ambitious achievement. Cyberpunk 2077 definitely looks like it is going to deliver!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to be immersed in Night City as I was with the Witcher, and hopefully I can go about it with the hardware that would surely make this game shine neon bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts