Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 280 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna get lost in the world of Cyberpunk like I got lost in the world of the Witcher 3 and do side quests until there is none to do in the area I’m in at that moment. And of course the highest difficulty playtrough!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have a pre-order of the cyber punk and cant wait to play it. The thing I am most excited about is the visuals of the city in the night, playing in that setting would be a lot of fun.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking at this game for a while now, and I think that just exploring, and enjoying the neatly crafted world would be amazing. I'm sure there are Easter eggs out there too so it would fun to see if I could find some of those too.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I remember reading William Gibsons Burning Chrome back in the day. The best Cyberpunk-ish game for me so far would probably System Shock - as it was so far ahead of its time. I'm fascinated to see what CD Projekt will do with this considering what they have done with the Witcher

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel the euphoric sense of escapism. Just walking past an NPC and to be acknowledged. Making bad choices in game and having to get out of the situation.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just want to exist in the world, and to explore every part of it. I still play The Witcher 3 to this day, often just floating on the waters or climbing to high places. More than anything I want to feel the design, the colours and the atmosphere of this new world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been always pursuing the dream of wanting to build my very own high end Gaming PC because I love playing video games, but I'd like to edit/stream games as a creative outlet for myself ever since I was 8 years old (I'm 24 now). Well, I've been having a very hard time doing that due to the fact that I've been supporting my mother and have been buried into a decent amount of debt because I was supporting my other family members, but was actually being taken advantage of; Now it's just my mom who is my remaining family member. Balancing financial support for her, bills, and my debt has been tough so I've got a long way to go. I'm stubborn as hell with my commitment to pay off my debts so I can responsibly buy my parts to build my rig. If I were to win this giveaway then I'd be one step closer to my dream being realized. To summarize my point, I just want Cyberpunk 2077 to be my first game to play on my Gaming PC when I eventually get one because I also made a solemn vow to NEVER play this game until i have the gaming PC that I've been pursuing to build for the longest time. So I'd be extremely grateful if I were to win this opportunity since it means more to me, as selfish as that sounds. lol

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to spending time getting immersed in cyberpunk. First thing I'm gonna do is check out the different skills and weapons I can get my hands on early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS