Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 281 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
CDPR holds a special place in my heart thanks to the their amazing games. I pre-ordered Cyberpunk as soon as I could. What I want to do most? I want to explore Night City and take it all in. Take my time, take in all the scenery and just really immerse myself as much as possible before anything else.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I love seeing tiny details in games, I really look forward to experiencing/exploring the city and noticing the attention to detail given to each and every thing... also I like customization so I'm curious to see how restrictive or not the character cosmetics are.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly. I can not wait to make characters. The settings, the story, I can't wait to see how we can customize and really dig into this world! I'm sure to spend hours making different ones, but then being able to walk through this world! Oh man I'm so excited!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would love to 1. Be able to even run the game (my current build is incapable of doing so). 2. I would love to finally get my hands on the game as myself and others have been waiting for a long time to do so. 3. And most of all I would just love to see what the game developers have made and what new fun experiences you can have playing this game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to sink so many hours into Cyberpunk 2077. I've been following this title since it was announced and I'm super hyped about it. If I won if have massive boasting rights over my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS