Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 278 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore Night City and the beautiful atmosphere. I'm excited to explore all of the different customizations in the game as well. I really cannot wait any longer 😅

May 3, 2020
Visit site
One thing that I liked about CD Projekt is how immersive the worlds they create are, just want to escape this world especially with how the virus is a threat to us right now and just immense myself in the world that they created from the safety of indoors.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to try this new game the day it's released. Like a lot of others said I'd really just like to experience the story of the game. Being someone who enjoys driving sim games I'm hoping to see the driving mechanics are realistic and not complete arcade driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
love to see this game in my PC :( Sadly event have this game my PC still too weak to run it :( but i love ittttt and i love to see the Multiplayer function in this game !

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm ecstatic to see one of my favourite tabletop RPGs raised by one of the greatest contemporary game developers. Mike Pondsmith's world is so engrossing, and I cannot wait to explore it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This is my dream card I want it so badly to play cyberpunk 2077 I am a big fan of rpg genre and witcher 3 is one of the best game i have ever played .This card can now fulfill my other dream by playing cyberpunk 2077

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I played skyrim for over 2600 hours. I plan to play this more, so I'm going to do everything that i can find to do in the game. For starters tho it will be some form of netrunner/techie stealth and persuasion no kill playthrough.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am disabled from a motorcycle accident that nearly killed me after my throttle got stuck while wide open. Since then I play games on my PC to pass the time and to keep my mind off of all of my health issues like heart problems, pain in most of my body all the time, and plenty more I could list. I just need new games to get lost in and enjoy in general, but Cyberpunk 2077 is a really awesome title for me since I have a huge passion for tech and tech related things. With the games vast open-world game play style I can see me playing this game for a long time to come! I haven't been this excited about a new game in a very long time! Some awesome sauce topping to an already exciting game would be to be able to build a Cyberpunk 2077 themed PC around the RTX 2080 ti cyberpunk 2077 edition would truly bring a smile to my face every time I sit down and boot the thing up without a doubt. My first motorcycle was a Honda cbr 600 with a yellow and black color theme and since I won't be riding anymore building my new PC themed with yellow and black to match up the cyberpunk 2077 GPU I think would make for an awesome candidate to build a completely custom motorcycle shaped case with the correct color matching theme would be SOOOO awesome! If I get this GPU I would be sure to post the build process with videos and pictures of my new proud and joy machine. So with fingers crossed and hopes high I submit my version of how this would be an absolute joy to build and play on! The ray tracing adds so much more to many games also and I believe it's the future of video games. Thanks for allowing me the chance to submit my entry to all of those involved!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait for this game to come out! I absolutely love any type of shooter games mixed with vast thinking outside the box gameplay . I cant wait to get my hands on this game and see the ultimate badass ( keanu Reeves) finally appear in a video game!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
hello world,

I'm counting down the days for this games release. As a lot of others have said I mainly just can't wait to experience the game story in full. I really enjoy Sim racing games so I would also like to see that the driving mechanics aren't completely arcade-style and hope to see a bit of a sim style in the driving mechanics.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
To be fair there isn't any specific thing i want to do. I have seen every trailer and all looks amazing. What i really want to do is just sit back and relax while blasting my speaker out with the game music and sounds of the environment. Getting something to drink and immerse myself in the story having a great time not caring about anything else.
That is something i really want to do and haven't done in awhile.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to create my character just like Ciri from the Witcher, so i can convince players they put her in the game. because i will have nothing more to do with my life when this game comes out. Having this graphics card will send me deeper into meaninglessness. Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.