Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 282 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
God, I'm excited for everything, I can't even decide!! My top three points are:

- the atmosphere and story (I LOVE cyberpunk worlds)
- seeing all the types of cybernetic body modifications and playing around with them
- cyber sabers!! I saw those sword mounts in V's apartment, and I am soo ready to be a hacker ninja 😎

I have a very sucky pc though, so I would be over the moon, no, Arasaka corp building if I got this!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to see all the nuances and subtlety in the world and the story. I want to see choices that can have big consequences in the future, even without maybe realising it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I'm most excited for the character building that cdpr will have for this game. I'm a huge fan of the witcher series and can't wait to see what narrative will unfold here. I'm also very excited to see how our characters will progress from a more rpg side of things with developing abilities and such.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been following CDPR for a long time like most. They have put nothing but stellar games and Cyberpunk 2077 will even be better then those. I can't wait to immerse myself in this universe and see what trouble i can get up to.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well i have always been fascinated by Cyberpunk worlds as depicted in movies, so i just want to live in Cyberpunk2077 world since it conforms with the cyberpunk movies we all saw :D (and it's probably the first game to do that to such extant, at least in the last decade)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
In all honesty I truly wanna get lost in the world CD Projekt Red has been crafting, to explore everything around and see the attention to detail they're known for. The moment I saw the announcement trailer, I was instantly hooked, I can't wait to see what they've done.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This will probably sound extremely dumb, but I would love just to explore all the alleyways, buildings, and any other nook and cranny I can fit myself in. CD Project Red said that they were designing their world to be vertical with an emphasis on buildings which just excited me so much. Imagine looking out from a player apartment and seeing the concrete techno-jungle that lies below. Or being in a shopping plaza below the streets of Night City bursting at the seams with characters deep with personality. Finding yourself in a seedy part of town where any interaction could end in a gunfight would be awesome. I just find the environment so deep and filled with potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS