Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 279 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
As soon as this game was teased. I've always wanted it I've been a huge fan of the Cyberpunk genre, and I've always wanted to pay as a netrunner and slash people with the nano-wire. I can't wait for the world to come alive due to CDPR great skill at bulging immersive worlds.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to lose myself in a place in where what I do actually makes a big impact on the world. Everything about this game is looking to be amazing and I can't wait to jump in

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want to have fun in the game. Lately it's so hard to find a game that actually catches my attention and keeps it. Not sure if the games changed, or I did.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to see and explore the world in Cyberpunk, I've been waiting for this since Deus Ex Mankind Divided ended up being so bland.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Been a long time fan for CD Project Red - I still have TW1 on the DVD - but my PC won't run Cyberpunk, unless I win this giveaway. So, thanks for the chance and gl for me haha

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I really just want to enjoy the world. It looks stellar and interesting. I'm usually not into futuristic locations and much prefer medieval set pieces, but CDPR has a great track record and I look forward to seeing what they've got cooked up for us.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for this game since I saw the teaser trailer back in early 2013. It's finally just around the corner and I'm hyped beyond belief. I know you should never hype for a game, to keep your expectations low, but in this case I feel like it's gonna meet and even succeed my expectations. There's gonna be so much to do that I can't pick what I'd do the most, probably go on a berzerk with my mantis blades or perhaps be a cybernetic ninja, never seen, always lurking. The possibilities are endless, especially with a card like this to push all them breathtakng frames.

Im just gonna freeroam around the city in Cyberpunk just to see how our next generation gonna be like. LMAO Also I would like to closely observe how all the elements are combined in the same game that is being made from so many years. Just waiting to hear the sound of tech around.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to explore this game's world as it looks stunning. It looks like a masterpiece of a futuristic metropolis. I would appreciate every single detail of the game!
-Hellojavvv

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 ?
I think mostly discover the world of humans with robotics and how do they shape in such society made by CDProjekt (if the robots have the same interests as humans and so on).
I'm so hyped after playing The Witcher 3, amazed by the story-line, voice acting, and the graphics.
As for Cyberpunk 2077, I already know, the graphics will be pushed to the limits, and really thankful for the character customization giving the player the freedom of choice, can't wait to listen to the soundtracks which from the sample are amazing.
We expect big things from Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm sure CDProjekt will deliver !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts