Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 277 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to a truly open world experience that will knock the socks off anything currently released. I have always respected CD project red, they are one of the few groups I trust anymore to release content I am truly interested in. In a world of companies looking to milk players of their money through pointless DLC like horse armor, loot boxes, and half baked games, project red isn't afraid to take a little extra time to make something truly special.

If there were more companies like project red the gaming industry would be in a much better place right now

May 3, 2020
Visit site
After playing all three of the Witcher games from CD Projekt Red upon release, I'll definitely use the GeForce 2080 Ti to experience what is surely another amazing game. Aside from that I would love to leverage the 4352 CUDA cores in my parallel programming efforts. This would greatly cut down on the time it takes me to run certain heavy hitting algorithms. Having a background as a computer nerd turned Registered Nurse turned Computer Science degree obtainee, I have turned my efforts into better understanding of virus and pathogen algorithms. It would be a dream to save a bit of time and aide in my understanding of such tasks.

P.S. Thank you Projekt Red for staying true to old school methods of releasing games, i.e. single player, without paid DLC and having substantial expansion packs that are very worth the price of entry.

Thanks and good luck all!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
When I play Cyberpunk 2077, I want to see how immersive and deep the world-building is. How completely does the city and its denizens respond when I do various ridiculous things?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
this game has caught my eye ever since i saw it first and every time i see something about it makes me more and more interested in it. what i want to do the most in it is explore the world the wonderful people at cd projekt red have made for us

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to interacting with a cyberpunk world more fully. Ever since playing games like Deus Ex and the Shadowrun games I've been wanting more of this type of world to play around in and see what it has to offer. Not mention CD Projekt Red's excellent track history of putting out very solid RPGs and single player titles.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I could sit here and tell you a whole bunch of things i can't wait to do in it but, I MOSTLY WOULD JUST LIKE TO BE IN IT ALREADY! I can't wait to gasp in the beauty of the world. Most importantly though, I can't wait for the super big download haha. All joking aside, just the release of this game and how big of an impact it will have on the entire gaming community and industry is what im most excited for. Here's to an entirely new level of graphical performance.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My entire life has been cyberpunk. I moved to the Los Angeles area in 2019 in the hopes that I could meet Tyrell Corporation's Nexus 7 prototype. It never panned out. Now I'm staying in the shadows listening to synthwave tracks on continuous loop wondering if my memories have been implanted and trying to figure out if I really know how to play the piano. My goal in Cyberpunk 2077 is to find my true destiny; I strongly suspect that the game is just a test to find someone worthy to 'wake up' from our VR dreams and see that the year is actually 2077 and we've been tricked into a programmed consciousness, believing it to be 2020 and experiencing a global pandemic. The 'one' would lead us all from our digital prison toward a new horizon of collective empathy, overcast skies, and 24 hours a day of neon.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been following this game since it was announced, and I can't begin to cover everything I want to do in this world.
I've been a huge fan of the world building of CDProjekt Red throughout the Witcher series, and I think that's what I am most looking forward to. That series made me love video games again, and I can't wait to immerse myself in a new world later this year.
Oh, and being a badass Netrunner. Seems pretty cool.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering. A glorious sim where I can make my way through the game as either a meek hacker or a brutish mercenary? Count me IN!

Reactions: FenrirZA
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts