Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 270 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
  • The boxing mini-game.
  • I'm also looking forward to Cyberpunk's music. It's the key to setting a great ambience and getting me in the right mood while playing.
  • Wandering around the various cities and just talking in all the little details that the developers worked so hard on.
  • Seeing how far I can get without having any major limb modifications done.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have been dying to get my hands on this game! I've been following it since the beginning and being a filmmaker, i am super excited about the story! Also, it's absolutely lovely to see such gorgeous tech on display! I hope i win it!

I want to experience the cyberpunk world and look for Ciri. I bet she is going to apper in there somewhere :D
Also want a mod to let me in with a VR headset (probably going to need that graphic card for that)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to get my hands on this game, easily most looked forward to game this year. I feel like I'm going to be making a new character trying so many different things I see during my play throughs that its going to be hard to finish this game! This graphics card will definitely help me get into this game!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I’m going to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is explore Night City and see where my exploration takes me. I want to see the small and hidden details that CDPR will put into the setting and the story of the game. The game looks amazing and is one where you can walk around or drive around for hours just taking in the incredible busy streets to the towering skyscrapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS