Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 268 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to live a life through my character and part of that includes slowing things down and trying to appreciate everything. Sun beams through the smog, bugs running to the shadows it's all beautiful to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what little gems cyberpunk has to offer, I spent years in the world of the Witcher and most of it was just casually strolling. From what I've seen the Cyberpunk world is fast and chaotic, but I know that between every adrenaline dump will be a moment to take in all the little details that were purposefully placed there for me to find.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Wanted this game since seen the poster and trailer back in 2013!

cannot wait and I’m very excited to explore and jump into the action.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
For me it would be after finishing the game and all the dlc's having a dialogue with Jhonny silverhand about life, love,past,future and various other topics.and it would be much fun to have all these dialogues been answered or talked in real life with Keanu Reeves .that would be perfect ending for me not only we will get to go on a cyberpunky journey throughout the game but at the end having a very heart touching conversation would be cherry on top.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to get playing and see what the developers have added. Also I’d love to see how the game looks on max settings with this insane GPU.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What am i looking forward to the most in Cyberpunk 2077..... how can you ask me that! One cannot simply choose a single reason. From the open world exploration, a storyline to get drawn into and lost in, the intense gunfights, tech upgrades for days and the awesome vehicular chases not to mention the stunning visuals that this game has. So in answer to your question EVERYTHING!! If only i had a killer GPU to run this work of art... 😊😊😊😊

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Very interested in the story and the world they are creating. Like that they are including multiplayer so that I can enjoy this with friends as well- a couple of mine are also interested in the game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This is a dream to think that we are a mere 4 months away even with the delay. This is a game and gaming developer that I have been following for years and I am sure I will for years to come. To be able to stand a chance to win this limited edition GFX Card would be best thing after getting married to my Beatifull wife ofcourse😉. Please consider that it would change my gaming experience immensely and would enable me to keep myself busy with some Borderlands 3, Modern Warfare and Warhammer while I wait for the Cyberpunk release date to come closer. Thanks for the oppertunity!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I am hoping to do is see how far off the beaten path you can go. NIght City is a pretty vibrant and open setting but CDProjekt RED games tend to be semi-linear and I want to test the limitations on that and see how different stories can be and how restricted we are from navigating the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS