Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 271 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well, I just got my shiny new gaming build and I would love to try it. Cyberpunk 2077 seems to be my kind of game, love that info about the game itself so far. Somehow it reminds me on a great book by Stanislav Lem - "Return form the Stars" or even at some point to one and only Philip Dick's "Blade Runner". Can't wait to play it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What i want? I don't know exactly, but i m sure i m thrilled for the game since it's very first teaser in 2012; cyberpunk atmosphere is my favourite all over any kind of book, game and everything else, i can't just wait to get lost in Night City, hope only September will come soon! And boy, playing with such a beast of GPU..wet dreams!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am so pumped for Cyberpunk2077! I have it pre-purchased on steam and have ordered the matching controller and stand from Microsoft in anticipation and for just pure collection purposes. I plan to use the controller for the game as well obviously. What I can't wait to do in the game is just explore the breathtaking environment.

It looks to be quite the pleasure to experience. The theme of it is awesome and the fact Keanu Reeves is a part of it! Bonus! Perfect guy to play a bad a$% character in a game. I am actually hoping my current graphics card is up to snuff for it! Winning this card would ensure I can get much better performance I am sure. CD Projekt Red has always put out great games, one of my favorites being the Witcher 3.

It was insane what freedom you had, and the world was just so unique and expansive. Anyways I can't wait to experience this game, this card or not in my rig I will be playing! Thanks PC Gamer, COG.COM and CD Projekt Red for the opportunity!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been saving for almost a year now to get the best PC possible because what I want to do most in Cyberpunk is explore the epic neo retro open world and see it all on the highest settings possible.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
It would be awesome if there were 4 player co-op modes like missions or heists? or online co-op pvp, 4 teams of 4 player mission heists, deathmatch, hide and seek, etc... online multiplayer co-op!!

I also would love good triple monitor support.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I love alternative driving games vs just racing. Looking to create a new build and this would allow me to make my PC able to run the newer games I cannot now . Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.