Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 272 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
It's so refreshing to see a game company that actually cares about their community and has pride in a product that they are going to release. I most look forward to exploring the city and having all the npc interactions that I can.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'll be driving to the craziest parts in badland, doing good deeds if you know what I mean 🔫 meeting gangs fighting corporations vice versa,and the Cybererware and ability upgrades to get me to the top!! Can't wait

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every aspect of the game : travels, discussions, combat tactics, customizations ... And try to see every possible results of each of my choices :)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
For me CD Project Red is one of the best game developers out there, and The Witcher 3 is a prime example, such a great game.
That said, Cyberpunk 2077 is my most anticipated game and I can't wait to explore it's detailed world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play with Keanu Rives as a side character. Also, I want the game be co-op multiplayer, so I can play with my room-mate. Some beers, snacky snacks and it would be priceless.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I used to play the original RPG with my dad and my friends staying up late into the night with pizza and chocolate milk and I want to play the new game to remember those good times and show my dad the game with good graphics as I'm FINALLY building my first pc to upgrade from my potato pc also the card looks breathtaking. SPORKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS