Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 269 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play this game into the long hours of the morning, replaying with different builds and not completing any of the main missions as I get too caught up in the side missions.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Winning this beast will surely convince us non heavy gamer to level up our gaming style. Cyberpunk 2077 will be the first on the game list.

#GoodLuck

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to take in that lush world they've been working so hard on all of this time. Just drink in the glorious gloriousness to its fullest. Also, it will be pretty neat if I can hack the "brains" of NPCs to create the worlds largest in game block party and a dance off...
I have weird aspirations...
Don't mind me.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
For me, it's definitely going to be getting to sneak around as a cyber-ninja! Haven't played an RPG yet that lets you combine stealth, hacking, and sword hack-and-slash. I loved the Witcher 3, so I know CDPR is gonna knock this one outta the park!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
All I really want to do is to drive without a care in the world under the heavy rain in the night..
Hopefully seeing the reflections of Night City lights on the wet asphalt

May 3, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of the RPG genre, I can't miss a game that is primarily aimed at immersiveness, a well-written and complex storyline with the ability to choose not only the character's appearance and characteristics but also give you an a opportunity to chose a play stile. Where the choices you make in terms of gameplay and storyline have implications for you and the characters involved in the story. Therefore, I would most like to see how the quests and characters in the game are arranged, as well as how Night City looks at night.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to do everything in this game. The world looks absolutely gorgeous, like I could just go for a drive or walk the streets and be in absolute awe of the details. Interacting with all of the characters to find out what they're like and what they're fighting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS