Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 260 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 looks like the game I've waited for my whole life. I'm most looking forward to the interactive features and seeing how far the developers have taken them but I'm also interested in what body mods there will be and to see whether new body mods will be added to the game over time! Looks like it's going to be a hit, let's hope they get this right!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Simply cant wait to get stuck in those gorgeous graphics and doing it using the cyberpunk 2077 2080ti, thanks to PCGAMER and GOG.COM, is the best way to do it. Thanks!!!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to discover all the differents ways to play the game.
And I hope before year 2077 we will play the game in VR !

May 3, 2020
Visit site
In cyberpunk 2077 i'm gonna try to sleep with every piece of ass i come across. Also i want to annoy all the big corpos and make them hate me. I wanna be like a needle in their eye, bring them chaos and screw with them as much as possible in various creative ways, no matter the consequences. Maybe I'll join a gang and be an agile hacker assassin working to take down corporations from the shadows, who knows!?🤔 On the second playthrough you bet I'll be a tough, tanky, heavy weapons guy that wreaks havoc in the public, like a meanace to society type of character who betrays every faction he comes in contact with, just because he can. The possibilities are almost literally endless!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
i will use this video card, to play one of the most anticipated titles to come to PC, in quite a long time. Also - cant wait to immerse myself into this world

May 3, 2020
Visit site
First thing I would do is pick some tattoos and a hairstyle to rock so I can grab a sweet ride, pick up Keanu Reeves, and see if we can find a pub called “The White Wolf”!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly just having a new open-world that isn't medieval or loads of forests. It's exciting to have a vibrant cityscape to explore and the colours and tech of the world will make it so much more enjoyable. I will probably spend hours just walking or driving around the city and enjoying the sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS