Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 259 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am most looking forward to finding the Witcher 3 easter eggs from when Ciri said she travelled to a world where people had metal in their heads, waged war from a distance using things similar to megascopes. This is where finally we can see this world!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Waiting to see if all expectations will be met. Gaming industry lately has had its share of problems and lots of people have been feeling let down by some big projects. I really hope that Cyberpunk 2077 will deliver something amazing.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to finally get to RP as a cyber citizen. Have always wanted to get more involved and experience a gritty futuristic cyber world first hand ever since I watched Blade Runner. Up against it all, doing it to em, takin it to the man or so they say. I wonder if you’ll be able to play instruments? Confirmed?!?! If so then forget cyberpunk....its gonna be more cyberfunk, ya get me? If not that then I’ll probably be eating a cyber banana on a bench somewhere :)

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see that world governed by omnipresent megacorporations that work above the law, managing a decadent society and obsessed with the modification of the body and coexists with a technology that has advanced much more than the current one, although in common the human being It is still a destroyer of ecosystems.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I don't know what to do in Cyberpunk 2077. I don't have my own gaming PC and I'm just renting a PC in internet Cafe. I talked to some friends there in the cafe and they are really interested in this game. They pre-ordered the game and very excited to test and play it on their PC's.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to win cause my laptop just died on me today ;( i wanna be able to play this game when it comes out as i love cdprojekt games. When i bought Witcher 3 i felt so good reading their thank you note from the box and tbh i wanna see Keanu in here as well

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This game took my interest back when it first released its teaser 7 years ago and seeing the gameplay demo at comic con was absolutely amazing, gameplay, story and the overall atmosphere is looking like a proper perfection 10/10 game.
I would love to have the chance to finally be able to play this game on max settings and especially with ray tracing on since my lowly gtx 660 I doubt would be able to do this.
Thanks again for the chance for this amazing exclusive GPU giveaway!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi muốn thử dòng RTX 2080 Ti.

I really don't know the effect of ray tracing

Looking forward to once experiencing the series 2xxx RTX series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts