Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 250 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi muốn cộng đồng game phát triển mạnh mẽ, trong tương lai tôi muốn giúp tạo ra các trò chơi mới, một trò chơi không phổ biến cho mọi người, một trò chơi thực tế ảo như "SAO". Ngoài ra, tôi muốn xóa bỏ định kiến về game thủ trong xã hội này

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been eyeing this game since it was first announced. I've just built my first PC, and this GPU will certainly improve my gaming experience. I would like to create my very own unique character along with immersing myself with the story driven narrative.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want the gaming community to grow strongly, in the future I want to help to create new games, an uncommon game for everyone, a virtual reality game like "SAO". , besides, I want to erase the stereotypes about gamers in this society

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Back when I heard that cyberpunk was going to be released I started to upgrade my PC in order to handle this game on its maximum quality settings. I can't wait to play the game and what better way than to play on a graphics card designed to look like it's from the Cyberpunk 2077 universe. I can't wait to see what else CD Projekt Red comes up with!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
It’s just pure that i cant wait to explore the Cyberpunk world has to offer, and put to the max power this gorgeous graphic card. The design and the power of RTX probably would give me the true gaming Cyberpunk powerhouse experience. Good luck to everybody participating, this is one of the most beautiful cards i have seen

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi chỉ mong chờ một trò chơi mới

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I just look forward to a new game

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.