Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 249 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would really like to explore the world of this game on maximum graphics without worrying that my computer won't handle this game and also would like to discover the story of it.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Starting a brand new build from scratch if I get my hands on this so I can fully experience the immersion of the city and the entrancing voice of Keanu. I'm most interested in futzing with the body modifications and exploring different play styles apart from the usual Witcher experience I've come to know from CDPR.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Nothing in particular as of yet. But like other gamers out there, expansion of my personal library and getting lost in all the worlds it offers.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 was my first encounter with CD Projekt RED, I loved it so I really want to play Cyberpunk 2077. The things I want to do in Cyberpunk is to immerse myself into the game and play it for a good long time. From little easter eggs to walking in Night City just looking around. One of my favorite things is when characters have a sense of humor, so I will keep an eye on that CDPR :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to the with no doubt expertly crafted world, I'm especially excited about the focus on verticality in world design. CD Projekt Red do your thing! Yellow is a nice color.

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for cyberpunk since the original reveal trailer. I would love to get my hands on this card! I cannot wait to explore such an immersive and dense city. Sounds like a ton of fun!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just can’t wait to explore the city. Hear people’s conversations, find hidden corners and find out what goes on in the background of that huge metropolis. I think I’ll wander aimlessly through the city, and if the work CD Project Red had put into The Witcher 3 is anything to go by, it’s going to be such an unforgettable experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS