Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 248 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to immerse myself in this epic new world and complete every little side quest there is to fulfill and satisfy my gamer need and then share my love for the game with my e-friends and irl friends to drag them into it. <3 to CDPR

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Seriously hyped up for Cyberpunk 2077 with its futuristic-styled gameplay! Personally, I would love to explore Cyberpunk's story - choices are there to be made, and you never know where they will take you, or if there are hidden surprises along the road!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Thanks to the organizer of this event, I would like to have more 18+ love scenes and the benefits of sex, so I can reduce the violence that can imitate young people, thank Cyberpunk 2077!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
CP2077 checklist:
  • Find and track Bozos clan member (where do they go? whom do they stalk?)
  • Climb the tallest building
  • Beat up pedestrian
  • Get wasted mixing substances (dex, alcohol, anything else?..)
  • Bet in underground boxing match
  • Participate in underground boxing match
  • Mod a car
  • Wander-off during tutorial mission's "railroad"
  • Win a gunfight with a knife
  • HACK EVERYTHING!
  • Play the story
  • Replay the story
  • Enjoy the fantasy simulation masterpiece
  • Have a best two weeks of this year!
P. S. Not even hoping to win this card. This post provoked the thoughts leading to realization on how much I was actually anticipating this game. Childhood dream coming true soon :)

Best of luck to you all!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Thanks to the organizer of this event, I would like to have more 18+ love scenes and the benefits of sex, so I can reduce the violence that can imitate young people, thank Cyberpunk 2077!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to quickly work my way far enough into the game to unlock a bunch of cool weapons/gadgets/abilities or whatever it will have to offer; as well as game mechanics you may need to level up and unlock, and then just enjoy the open world. Most fun for me in big open world games is just exploring every nook and cranny and testing what you can and can’t do and searching for small details. Eventually I’ll finish the whole game but until then, I’ll spend a lot of time just living in the game world as the character. Maybe do some side quests. I can’t wait😄

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most would have to be spending hours on character customization; from the initial creation to seeing just how weird I can get with the sci-fi action.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Gonna be honest, I really just wanted to get if for the story. The games release date has been moved so far. I feel like they are doing something special. And I need to experience that something. Exploring the world would be incredible. From the first trailer I saw, I was waiting for the day to come, where I could get my hands on that game. It will happen...soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS