Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 247 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Most I am looking forward to the interactions between the different factions and how I can take part in that. I know that you cannot permanently join any faction, but I still have a feeling that you can cause some ripples.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I now have a MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti and saving for a new PC and this GPU comes in quite handy .
I would like to play Transport Fever 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 with this card on the maximum settings:)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Always loved anything Cyberpunk, with the effort CD Projekt Red is putting into Cyberpunk 2077 I expect nothing short of amazing. I'm eager to dip into the dense world of Cyberpunk 2077 for that reason.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would love to experience the Cyberpunk universe from a new perspective and to have a game that’s as memorable for me as GTA or Witcher , especially hoping that it lives up to the products that CD project red puts out.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I've wanted to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 ever since I saw the gameplay reveal. Is to just explore the streets of night city without using any fast travel. And getting into some fights along the way.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi sẽ sử dụng GPU để đảm bảo tôi có thể làm rất nhiều thứ theo cách của mình và kiểm tra vận may của mình.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
When this game comes out I'm going to explore the world and play the story, after spending an absurd amount of time creating and perfecting my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS