Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 246 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play cyberpunk 2077. This is my dream game! As a kid and teenager I always wanted to play a netrunner but our game master didn't understand the rules for it so I never got the chance. I'm hoping beyond hope that I get to use an SGI Technologies "Elysla" and install a Jazz Juggler in case I ever need to defend myself outside of the net.

Pleased to meet you chummer. Don't get fragged for a few eddies, nyuen or scrip, whatever your weakness is. And find a fixer. He'll set you up real nice.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want in Cyberpunk:

-a fully customizable character
-non-lethal playthrough possibility
-maybe a 3rd person mode
-romanceable coporate woman from the gameplay videos, hehe
-runnning at good fps on lower end pcs

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to play through all the side quests! The witcher 3 has the best side quests I've ever seen. You get amazing lore through them! I'm looking forward to everything Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
First off, I'd love to check out the gameplay and the world of Cyberpunk 2077.
The other part is to get a taste of what Keanu Reeves' character and what the future has in store for us
Thank you for doing this giveaway!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in this game...is just be immersed in this other world that CD Projekt Red created. I want to know the story behind these cities and the people living within it. I want to see all these crazy mechanical futuristic visuals, from the technology they use to augment themselves to the monolithic structures. I want this game to make me fall in love with games again!

Reactions: HaZyLaZyTV
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to just wandering around the world and seeing the emergent stories that come out of the city. I am excited to just be a part of the city, I loved playing Skyrim as more of just a normal person in the world and experiencing the world they live in.

It's gonna rock!

sal

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Explore the deepest and darkest part of the criminal underworld. And try to understand the mindsets of the average resident of night city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS