Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 245 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Ooooweee! Well I'd stream the beautiful big world on the fresh 2080 Ti and invite all to experience the augmented future together, seeing if my positve moral choices in a cyber future get drowned by the human determination for immorality.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I love shadow-run and am enamored with cyberpunk as a setting. I'm excited to do everything in this world, run missions for shadowy organizations, hack the planet for the planet, and become some sorta katana wielding badass and cuts down my foes.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I wanna get immersed with the tiny details that CD Projekt Red likes to put in their games, also to get immersed by the music, sounds, and neon-soaked/film noir environment they are creating.

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see how well written and complex the story is going to be and as a big fan of the cyberpunk genre and Mike Pondsmith, I’m so excited to see the aesthetic so faithfully portrayed by developers who really out their heart and soul into every aspect of the game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I look forward to most in Cyberpunk 2077 is exploring the immense and immersive map; finding the Easter eggs, quirks, amazing sites and learning about Night City. The badlands sound like a great time for a romantic night time drive...

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to customizing the CRAP out of my character, and just burning down the damn City with Keanu! Also looking forward to driving that sweet, sweet car.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in a vast megacity, get propositioned for sex in its seedy underbelly and dragged into a room through velvet curtains. Neon tinting the walls different colors, music pulsing from a holographic soundset. In the morning I'll go see Adam Jensen at the transhumanist convention...

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I saw the trailer of this game and it already stunned me especially when they added new trailer where Keanu appeared last year on E3. I want to play this game while RTX On and enjoy its stunning graphics.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to find an RPG game to sink my free time into for a long time. This is going to be that game, I have upgraded my PC solely with Cyberpunk in mind and the last thing I need is a GPU....seems good timing.
Plus the game comes out on my birthday so.....happy birthday here's a 2080Ti????

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward to doing the most is experiencing the story CDPR has in store for us.

I've been an avid fan and even hobby author of the cyberpunk genre for years. Playing all different ttrpg games in the theme, reading plenty of books, watching basically any movie. But there's never been a cyberpunk game of this scope and caliber. I want to lose myself in NC and see all of the storytelling that CDPR is known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS