Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 243 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing i want to do most is share this realistic immersive world with my little family (wife and son) i know my son would stay glued to every moment as if it was a movie.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm just super keen to get lost in the world. I remember playing Witcher 3 when it first came out and not leaving my room for a month other than for work, uni and food. I always find myself engrossed in the story and lore of games like this, and I am super keen to be able to do it again with Cyberpunk!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Have been waiting for this game for so long, can't wait to see how well they implement ray tracing and how good it's going to look. Just exploring the visuals is going to be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
the first and the last things i will say is that this game is in development from the year 2012 so I think this game is really attached to your heart so what ever game will it be i will play it with my heart and my bklessing is with you . Cyber punk will cybrate the world as it has keanu reeves

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I am really excited to play out my own Blade Runner esque fantasies hunting down contracts in Night City. I'll probably spend an hour in the character creation screen building myself a passable Deckard or Officer K.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk looks like its one game for 2020 to test the limits of any pc builders dream build. I can't wait to see how the storyline turns out in this game. I just finished my new pc build and cant wait to see how mine runs this game, as its ran most of the games I play currently pretty phenomenoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS