Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 242 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want this game to have some half-modernized and half-ancient plots, and after all, in order not to be one of the dead titles, the plot should be emotional (maybe not. should put too much action and instead have a little emotion between the characters for each other) and the rest is denouncing the corruption of modernizing the robot world.
Thanks

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't believe I never signed up for PCgamer before now. I still have my OG Doom issue I got at a garage sale when I must have been eight or nine (Along with about a hundred other early issues. That really guided me in the right direction regarding what PC games to seek out once I finally got myself a computer and an internet connection) and this giveaway gave me the impetus to reconnect again in a way I haven't in a very long time. Best of luck to everyone who reads this. Hope one of us gets to be the lucky one.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I know I won't live long enough to see the FUTURE, but this game will get me close enough to live a life in that world. This game is my most anticipated and I cannot wait to become a cyberpunk.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to play this for a few reasons. I love visually stunning games, this one looks amazing. I can’t wait to see what the story line holds.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I remember the first time I saw that first amazing teaser trailer. At the time I was reading Neuromancer by William Gibson and it felt like the exact imagery bouncing around in my brain had been translated into a gaming experience. I can't wait to dive into Night City and explore all the neon soaked beauty we will find there.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Talk about Cyberpunk 2077 game, the thing that makes me most excited is a wide map and after watching the trailer, I think, the game has a lot of tasks for single players and multiplayer. In my opinion, The game has nice graphics and pretty good tones (woah, quite honestly) but I've read a few articles about the game already, the game is quite heavy, up to 100gb, but I hope the game is optimal graphics, What I'm worried about is not that the game is too heavy, it's a bug, one of the things I hate because it will affect their PC and their gameplay. In general, if judged, I would rate 87/100 point!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Try and finish the game without killing anyone! If they can make that fun in a game of this type on this scale that will be super impressive.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I sooo sooo cannot wait to get this game. Seeing the gameplay demos I’m already drooling over how good it looks. The cars are sooo detailed and really gets you on that futuristic vibe, making me hope cars actually look like that in the future XD I will definitely play Cyberpunk non stop once it hits its release. Hoping to win the RTX 2080 ti to play it with maximum settings as well.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing that I will mostly do with Cyberpunk 2077 is enjoy the visuals of the game. Hopefully I will be playing it using the new graphics card that I am praying to win! 😅

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to follow around the NPCs and watch what they actually do throughout the day and the interactions between each other. Really get immersed in the world to the smallest degree

May 3, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 I wish to covet the futuristic technology by gathering as much of it as I can. Especially toasters, all toasters and toaster related technology in the entire universe will be hunted down with extreme precision and prejudice. I will play a morally good character, but if toasters are involved then there will be no hesitations. No mercy.
I will be having that toaster, even if it means I have to subjugate entire worlds to get there. All those by my side rewarded with efficiently toasted goods, but all those standing in my way will be crushed.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I was a late comer to The Witcher 3 and that game has been an amazing way to spend time during quarantine. I can't wait to get lost in a brand new world and completely different world and all of the crazy fun looking stuff there's going to be to do and experience.

I'm super stoked for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts