Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 244 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for what feels like years now. My first CD Projekt Red game was witcher 3 and i absolutely loved it. 2077 is going to be my goty guaranteed. When they revealed keanu my hype levels shot through the roof. I really want to win this so I can play this game it was meant to be played. It's what it deserves.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to see what they do with the world. I've never really been into anything remotely cyberpunk or punk in general. I'm really hoping it enthralls me so that I get to experience a genre I'm not experienced with.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting ages for a Keanu Reeves Hangout Simulator... BOY are we going to be best friends! We'll shoot dudes together. We'll hack together. Hell, if I play my cards right, we might even get matching implants!

The future is looking bright

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Since the very first cinematic trailer back in 2015, I've been excited for Cyberpunk 2077. I've been waiting to explore Night City, not only to do the mission but to see all the details the devs had put into making the game come to life.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to create my gunslinging, katana wielding future cyber-Geralt, taking cold hard Eddies for contracts one minute, cruising in the Night City neon sunset the next.

All while blasting punk, electro and synthwave music in the background.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
But also one question, will this come with the game as well?
Anyway the design look niches, my older brother told me if i get just give him so he can frame it on the wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS