Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 233 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited to try out the different combat styles. I personally want to go for the stealthy/aggro style (KATANAS!!) and not so much the hacking but who knows?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well, I’m a big open world/sim and RPG gamer, but if I were to be completely honest I’m not really into much futuristic games, but this game has definitely grabbed my eye especially being developed by CD Projekt, I have high hopes for this game! And hope my expectations are met and or exceeded.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a low end gamer it is my dream to play high end modern games. Specially now that Keanue Reeves is trending and is a hot topic atm. It would be nice to be updated in the game so that I can join my friends laughing at some Cyberpunk memes. What I would want to do is play that game 18hrs a day and appreciate the high quality graphics that Cyberpunk can show to me because of the power of rtx 2080ti

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What will I do? sheesh What won't I do in there! One thing is for certain though, I will definitely spend an inhuman amount of hours playing through it and seeing everything it has to offer! Maybe even looking even better with a new 2080ti!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Being the huge cyberpunk nerd that i am, i was beyond excited to play cyberpunk 2077.
The thing i probably want to do the most in the game is explore the environments whilst listening to the godlike music this game has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS