Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 232 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to put all my time and effort into maxing out the "Cool" stat just to see what happens. Will bullets just move around me? Will I finally become cool in real life? Maybe turning the RTX features on will automatically make me cool both in real life and in game because everyone will be jealous of my ray tracing capabilities. Maybe even my dad will come back just like Johnny Silverhand does.

And I guess the blade arms look pretty neat too.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Mình đến từ Việt Nam. Mình không rành tiếng anh, hi vọng các bạn đọc được tin nhắn này. ^^

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I'm from Vietnam. I'm not fluent in English, hope you read this message. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to exploring the cybernetics they add to the game and how they can define your character. The cybernetics in the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game were extremely creative and I can't wait to see how CDPR explores this.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I shall rule the digital underworld in a manner that will leave people wondering if I exist at all.... or seek to murder anyone with a cyberized left leg.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game is made by CDPR so theres that initial reason, and plus how in depth the character customization looks! The story along with Keanu Reeves is going to be best of 2020!! This would be the dream right here!!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I was mind-blown when I saw first glimpse of cyberpunk2077 years ago. I also stopped playing games a year after that, but started playing November of 2019. Boy, I had a lot of catching up to do. I also found out that this game is set to release this year. I’m looking forward to it. Not sure which role/character I’m going to pick, and game looks amazing to play multiple times to see how it all pans out! Count me in!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm quite a boring (but happy) person. I actually just want to look up at the high rises and stroll around the city. I played the beginning of BioShock infinite about 8 times looking at the flying shops and poking my nose around.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to bask in a Cyberpunk world. Having played Shadowrun and a lot of games in the genre, I'm always looking for more pink Mohawk or black trench coat shenanigans.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly im not really all that much of a gamer... i just like winning stuff, and something like this thats a limited edition and twice the value of my current computer... well that sound nice to me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS