Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 233 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited to try out the different combat styles. I personally want to go for the stealthy/aggro style (KATANAS!!) and not so much the hacking but who knows?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well, I’m a big open world/sim and RPG gamer, but if I were to be completely honest I’m not really into much futuristic games, but this game has definitely grabbed my eye especially being developed by CD Projekt, I have high hopes for this game! And hope my expectations are met and or exceeded.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a low end gamer it is my dream to play high end modern games. Specially now that Keanue Reeves is trending and is a hot topic atm. It would be nice to be updated in the game so that I can join my friends laughing at some Cyberpunk memes. What I would want to do is play that game 18hrs a day and appreciate the high quality graphics that Cyberpunk can show to me because of the power of rtx 2080ti

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What will I do? sheesh What won't I do in there! One thing is for certain though, I will definitely spend an inhuman amount of hours playing through it and seeing everything it has to offer! Maybe even looking even better with a new 2080ti!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Being the huge cyberpunk nerd that i am, i was beyond excited to play cyberpunk 2077.
The thing i probably want to do the most in the game is explore the environments whilst listening to the godlike music this game has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts