Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 218 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Geforce and Cyberpunk together = Perfect Synergy
This game has been at the top of my "Can't wait to play this s##t!" list for 7 years now. =]
I've always owned Nvidia cards, and will continue to trust them for every game. The CD Project Red team have yet to put out a game that I wasn't absolutely in love with. You guys rock!
I want to feel what CDPR's Night City feels like compared to what I've imagined over the years. Letting the aesthetics and missions guide my decisions for every choice I make in game is going to be one hell of a ride! I can't say I'll know exactly what I'll do in game, but I'm sure the options and choices CDPR provide me with will be an absolute thrill. I foresee multiple play-throughs,as well as an angry wife. =P
One thing will happen for sure, I'll be chippin in!
Keep up the great work!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to immerse myself into this vast Cyberpunk universe. Plus burn down that Night city with Keanu for example! :D Can't wait to lost myself in it for a couple of hundreds of hours! Bye-bye social life! :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im mostly looking forward too exploring the game, the world, and the atmosphere, getting compleatly lost in it, doing whatever i fancy.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate the entire world of Cyberpunk 2077 I want to explore its packed streets and dingy back alleys. I want to meet all its inhabitents and find every inch thats teeming under the surface. All while with a big gun, shades, and a killer looking jacket.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to enjoy every second of this game and what it has to offer. I've been waiting since the day I heard about its creation and I have been obsessing about it ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting to play a game of this calibre for so long, exploring dense cities, trading with shady people; while stealing and working for mobs, this game has it all! But what excites me the most, is that this next gen beauty has RTX features, and graphical demand that requires the utmost best to fully enjoy which is the icing on the cake.being able to view a game like this with a 2080Ti would be simply stunning, the whole package from game play all the way to next gen features, i can't wait to get my hands on this beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS