Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 217 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this game so much already i am going to visit each and every brothel and bar to find Ciri, steal her horse, merge it with my body, become a futuristic techno/centaur and then let Ciri ride me around the place.
god bless PR and you ,PG

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore Night City, be lost in the dangerous streets, meet new fancy people, trade stuff, buy illegal drugs and do errands to make some money so i can buy a new cool jacket!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait for the immersive universe of Cyberpunk! I've never been so excited about a video game in my entire life!

-Stressflow

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I saw the first trailer when it came out and since then I've been dreaming about Night city. Cyberpunk is my most anticipated game ever and witcher 3 my favorite game. When I get my hands on this game I will just drive around night city without doing any quests and just soak up the atmosphere and imagine what the quests of this game will bring.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm wanting to see what CD Projekt Red has cooked up this time. I've loved the work they've done in the past and I'm ready to kill another few months and become immersed in another one of their worlds. I'm ready to experience every facet of whatever they've put into Cyberpunk: audio and visuals.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see how CD project red transitions from 3rd person to FPS. I can't wait to immerse my self in the atmoshper. Cant wait to listen to the OST!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to do the same thing I did in GTA V. Just drive around the city listening to the radio. I want to see how many building are actually explorable and find hidden locations/easter eggs.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Killing bad guys with Keanu Reeves is a blessing but killing bad guys with Keanu Reeves and a 2080ti would send me straight to heaven! This game looks fantastic and extremely well thought out and articulate! I seriously cant wait to get my hands on it and discover all it has to offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS