Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 209 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do is become an unrecoginisable augment junkie hellbent on tearing down every Mega-corp, just to fill the power vacuum with my own Mega-corp. :cool:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Holy a 2080Ti and a cyberpunk 2077 edition!!, I was kinda happy when they delayed the game. Becuase I wanted to build a PC, now Whether I win this gpu or not. I’d still build a new PC for the game even if it cost me a lot. I hope there are a lot of lot-able objects, I loved picking these up in the witcher 3, and I want to explore the city do every side quest and play every mini game. I actually hope there would be a fun mini game like the witcher’s gwent. Who knows maybe a similar one too that would be interesting.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
You guys do a great job here. You guys provide information for free. The humungous amount of information collection is done by you on our behalf. For that alone we all are indebted to you guys. Keep up the good work guys.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get completely immersed in the story and world and then abruptly get thrown out of it when I suddenly realise the quest I'm doing is a really clever parody, pastiche or reference to another story from sci-fi or cyberpunk.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to spend my time exploring the world of Cyberpunk with my best friend Keanu while being able to experience the best graphics card ever released

LeesiMarie23

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to lose myself in an immersive single player narrative, set in a dynamic world that responds to my unique choices as a player. Haven’t really felt that sense of player agency and criticality in a game since the Mass Effect trilogy, and I’m hoping CP’77 will scratch that itch...preferably with a robot arm. And, “Guns...lots of guns”.

Just a world weary SAMURAI fan turned R0NIN...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If I am lucky enough to win this Awsome new graphics card ,
I will build it a new home...A super home...
where the power is a UPS steady, clean and abundant....
A mother board of the highest caliber with CPU and RAMM sent from the gods.
Cooling and air circulation that will make those intense gaming sessions much more tolerable.
I can hardly wait.
Stay safe my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been a gamer since basically 1992. Always loved the cyberpunk theme growing up - Deus Ex, Matrix, Altered Carbon, 5th element, ghost in the shell, Alita, etc. So yeah, definitely pre-ordered as soon as I could. So I've just opened a Twitch account so I can start streaming, I would most definitely use Cyberpunk and this amazing graphics card to stream the hell out of it! Plus my PC is in dire need of an upgrade! Haha.. I don't even want to go into the details I want to do, from the immersive story and gunplay, to the choices and customization.. I am a huge sucker for the things this game is going to offer!

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Like with most of CD Project games I will explore the world and from how Cyber Punk 2077 looks I will be exploring from the bottom of it to the top, see if I can get to places where I should not be at. Just enjoy the everyday life and the city it self.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to fully dive in and immerse myself into this futuristic world. I play all of my games slow and as realistic as possible. Should offer a ton of hours for me to lose my self in. Crazy stoked for it to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS