Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 208 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Wanna eat a cup of noodles and jump off a building and land on a car and highjack it then drive through a building, then find the cyber drugs, business. Have a lovely day Jesus Christ loves you.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has been on my radar for quite some time now and as the release date draws closer I get more and more excited. The open world style and do as you please approach to gameplay CDPR has delivered before will no doubt make me fall head over heels for this game upon release. I can't wait to become a cybernetic ninja, wielding a katana, moving at break neck speeds to dispatch my enemies all the while using my hacking skills to gain the upper hand before revealing myself. So excited for this!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Would like to do the side quests and explore the story ^^ Witcher 3 is one of the best sp games with amazing quests, story and characters I have played to date, so I doubt Cyberpunk will not be the same :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to use drugs while jacked in to a vr headset to improve my interfacing ability in order to break through security measures and steal corporate documents. I'd also like to "transfer" funds out of their account so that I can afford better hardware.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to casually walk into every apartment and see what kind of cool or pointless things people own in 2077. Maybe I can find some highly advanced slap-chop 3000 scraps in their trash, to upgrade my finger guns.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i don't know much about this game but i can't wait to experience the map design, it's one of the main reasons i look forward to this. i can't wait for this to be released!!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I mainly want to get immersed in the sights and sounds. I'm probably going to play a netrunner my first time through, but I expect to play Cyberpunk many times over and in many different ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will hopefully be able to loose myself in a living and breathing cyber-city. I hope to spend a lot of time admiring the enviroment and world. I have been waiting for something like this, that can wake the same feelings as when I Read Ghost in the Shell many years ago.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play the game. There is so much to probably do in the game, there is no particular thing id like to try. Just saw what cd project red has created.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to discover the rich tapestry that is the beautifully woven stories, characters and dialogue of the secondary quests, off the beaten path.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
For me, I literally want to delve into the whole new Mesmerizing open world which CD Project Red have created. Night City looks amazing. After Countless hours on Witcher 3 doing quests, side quests, character customization and more...., I know Cyberpunk will no doubt exceed my expectations. Winning the GeForce RTX 2080 TI Special edition would the be cherry on top for my Recently new first built PC (3 month Old). Best of look to all other contestants

Thanks
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been playing MMORPGs and worked as a Dev for many years. I cant wait for the online version of this game. I pre-ordered the first day the game was available. I love the cyberpunk world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS