Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 195 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I'd personally like to do most is explore the story of the game, as CDPR have a reputation of delivering amazing content, and I am certain that this will be no exception.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been a PC gamer forever and LOOOOVE The Witcher 3 and am super hyped for Cyberpunk! The devs are up there with the best and if it is just 10% as good as the Witcher, I’ll be a happy man!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've always been a fan of Cyberpunk and the way it sees the future of modern technology. The exploration of ideas of cybernetic augmentation and how it can potentially change the way we interact with the world is actually pretty important. The technology is pretty far off, but the great writers of the 19th century were also dreaming of things like spaceflight centuries before it became possible.

As for the game itself I except an unrivaled level of immersion into the word and an incredibly high level of customization. As someone who spent almost 150 hours in Witcher 3 exploring every inch of that world, I expect CD Projekt to deliver an experience of even higher quality. I also am really interested in the plot and the potential this world has for corporate and government intrigue as well as complex personalized storytelling.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As soon as I heard Cyberpunk 2077 and RTX 2080 TI, I knew I needed to enter to win. I will try and keep it short, I have been excited to play Cyberpunk since back in 2013 (I think) when I heard about it along with the Witcher 3 and I cant wait to play it in September whether its on PC or Xbox One. I've been looking to finally commit to my efforts into PC gaming but the hold back is that I do not have a gpu that's strong enough for most AAA titles and so would love to win this amazing prize. I almost forgot to read what I would like to do in Cyberpunk 2077 and its simply to be amazed by all the dialogue and visuals along with immersing myself into the story that will be probably one of my all time favourites in gaming history.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
In short I have been extremely excited to experience this game ever since the first teaser trailer back in 2013. I originally fell in love with the cyberpunk setting when I was a high school student looking for new tabletop rpgs to play and stumbled upon the cyberpunk 2020 books. Due to this love of the setting I am most excited to see how the world of cyberpunk has evolved over the years as well as experience the rich narrative only CD project red can provide. Waiting for September to arrive is Increasingly more difficult because to quote Johnny Silverhand, “We have a city to burn”.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I like the most of CyberPunk is the world! I like this type of world such as Alita: Battle Angel, Blade Runner or Altered Carbon. I have played all Witcher games from CD Projekt and I like them all, I know this will be a great game so I bought it once came available.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to reform my character in any way possible in true cyberpunk fashion. To build renown within city factions only to have it shaken once I show up with a completely new face and a slew of unrecognisable augmentations.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After seeing all the hints of the story so far I'm really excited to get lost in a new game world and possibly cry over characters. I really can't wait to see the depths in the storytelling that is waiting for me in Cyberpunk 2077!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS