Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 196 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
After seeing all the hints of the story so far I'm really excited to get lost in a new game world and possibly cry over characters. I really can't wait to see the depths in the storytelling that is waiting for me in Cyberpunk 2077!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to getting lost in a massive CDPR game again. I could certainly use another world to get away from reality for a while each day!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hacking, Sex and Uncensored violence.

The world to explore and get lost in, a new experience. An underused genre coming into the limelight and CDPR's next big thing.

First time I've order a collector's edition of anything.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m really looking forward to prowling Night City as a sneaky stealth and hacking character. I also can’t wait for the multiplayer to come out and go on countless adventures with my friends! This game promises to be a truly great immersive experience and I can’t wait to play it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been excited to play this game since the initial reveal, especially after the 45 minute long gameplay demo that came out like 2 years ago. CDPR are amazing, cant wait to explore night city. In the mean time, cant recommend enough that all you check out the book Neuromancer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been a huge fan of GOG (Good Old Games) since the beginning and love the Witcher series of games Projekt Red has created, even if I don't always know what I am doing lol. When I first saw and heard of Cyberpunk 2077, The gamer and nerd in me when full tilt. I loved everything I saw and it was a new IP with lots of potential. I pre-ordered within the first week, if not on day 1 itself on gog.com. I am not sure where I would want to start with the game, It all looks gorgeous and huge. I will most likely start by getting my feet wet and learning the controls.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Since my current PC build is already ~8 years old.. Yes it is time for a new build and obviously that needs a good GPU. Would be perfect, also to run the game of course!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What i really want to do is check every part of the city because i really love urban environments and i'm curious of how CDPR designed Night City. Also want to check how good is the sound, people don't give enough credit to the sound design but is really important, sometimes basic sounds can really make the game feel alive.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of my favorite things to do in RPG games is creating a character that is close to my actual likeness as possible (weird I know 😅). And just run around the in game world doing wild/awesome/crazy stuff. I can't wait to get into the cyberpunk world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS