Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 194 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to play this game since my dad told me about it a few years ago. Ever since I watched the trailers I've wanted to drive around the city and soak up the looks of the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really really really want to play like my own netrunner character instead of be the referee all the time hahaha and enjoy the story since the view of a player!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do is to Explorer the world in The game, not Only that I am reqlly looking forward to discover the story and other sub stories.
The thing is CD Project is giving us alot to do in their games. Just look on witcher 3, I have more than 100 ingame hors and still there are so much more to do.
With this amazing and lovely looking graphicscard it will remiss me that no matter what type of game or school projects in computer science I do, Cyberpunk will always follow me.
I am looking forward to play as a meek hacker.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to doing what I do most in open world games. Start a mission then run around chasing side quests for hours on end. The game looks amazing. I hope the game-play is just as good.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since the very first trailer was released. Having played The Witcher 3 made me love even more CD PR, and I know that I will enjoy this game in a tremendous way. I can only think of the awesome main storyline that it may have, and the sidequests that will make me enjoy. The, I can say that I would have invested my time playing this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I built a pc this year and this will be my first open world release not on a console, I'm looking forward to exploring the city and seeing everything it has to offer!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm obsessed with The Witcher 3.What I liked most was finding every nook and cranny in the game,knowing by heart every corner of the map.I'm sure i'll do the same in Cyberpunk 2077.Can't wait.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been hearing about rumors of this game and surely got me hyped for it, it even has KEANU IN IT. Also I might need a GPU as strong as this one to enjoy it fully. Pretty sure my toaster can't run this game atm :( It'd be a dream to win this baby

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Even after I experienced my first Witcher game, back in 2008, I think it was just about that time when I started reading rumors about this intriguing and mysterious "CyberPunk" game that CD Project Red is working on. I prefer Sci-Fi and CyberPunk games, and having played "Mass Effect," this preference got into an addiction with CyberPunk games.
Then "The Witcher 2" turned out to be an insanely awesome gaming experience, and I just couldn't stop thinking about this elusive "CyberPunk" game; if it ever happens, that is. It would be God's gift to Gods.
"The Witcher 3." without a doubt, the best game ever made fueled my eternal pursuit of the ultimate cyberpunk RPG experience and what I can honestly expect from these incredibly passionate and creative game designers.
"CyberPunk 2077" is about to happen, and it's a realization of a childhood dream. I don't think I will be able to play anything else after that. Nothing will ever compare to "CyberPunk 2077". "The Witcher 3" already is surreal, and this will be a game-changer and a genuine alternate reality- an utter "live your dreams, don't dream your life" adventure.

I already hear Holywood knocking!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well hopefully the game is as good as it gets in video game history, iv saw Titans come and go and most of them fall. So i will explore it as much as i can,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS