Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 193 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is by far my favorite genre of fiction and I hope this game offers the chance to fully immerse myself in that type of world.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Preordered from day one and have been dying to get my hands on it. It feels like the next generation of open world game that the future of technology promises us all along. I want to know the story, things I can do besides the story task, npc I can interact with and to see what Keanu Reeves is doing in the game as well!!! With this graphic card it will help me experience the game to its full potential. Good luck everyone!!!

It is hard to pick one thing you most excited about when the game offers so much. Honestly, I just want to indulge into the futuristic gameplay, upgrade, explore all the districts and see their distinct characteristics all put together in such an open world. I am trilled when this gets out. I don't own fancy system like PS4 so planning to play this game on PC , I am truly hoping that I could do it even on medium settings if needed

• Love
Reactions: lolacct
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to explore another fantastic looking CDPR world. If the characters and story is done as well as the witcher, we're in for a treat. Been a while since we've had a good solid RPG.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since Ciri said she travelled to a future with crazy things, I was wandering what kind of hardcore and enciting story can CD Projekt Red come up it after that masterpiece, and now where are very close to find out. I'm very excited 🤩

I'm gonna take it slow and drink it in basically, day and night soundscapes and lighting and rhythm of the city. Super excited to see what the world is gonna be like not seen a city with these kinds of production values since GTAV and its looking amazing from what i've seen so far. Waiting with patient anticipation :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I pre-ordered the game on console because my graphics card was too old. If I win, I will definitely get it on PC as well. It would make me the happiest gamer in the world!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a simple person. Everything one can do on this game once it releases, I will do! Racing, exploring, going along with the story, shooting outlaws down, you name it, all to be tried out. I am looking forward to having a go at this game, it looks spectacular and it is an ambitious project for sure. The card will ensure I immerse myself into the full experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts