Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 190 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I personally would like to explore the bars, dives and nightclubs of Night City. It would be a great chance to soak in the atmosphere and check out the music of the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I definately wanna check out if I can find some transgender npc's in the game. I'm curious if they implemented this whole theme in a realistic, respectful way.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I recently watched Blade Runner for the first time and I’m really just hyped to immerse myself in a futuristic sci-fi world that gives you so much to do! I can’t wait to stare at the pretty neon in the night sky. I’m actually planning on buying Cyberpunk Red because I’m so excited!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see what CDPR has to offer with this amazing title! All the Witcher games were so amazing and I'm sure they'll do an awesome job with this game too!
I'm looking forward the most to playing alongside the most BREATHTAKING man thereis - KEANU F*****G REEVES!!

I'm currently running an r9 290 so this would be a MASSIVE upgrade!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly; would love to just take in what truely next gen graphics and ambiance can be like in a game.
Then once iv had my fill get right into a gritty intense story!

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.