Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 188 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really cannot WAIT to go walk around the city and almost really appreciate the graphics and views that there are in that area. I think I might start a great deal of time taking in the city as if I’m actually there haha :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to have the RTX 2080 Cyberpunk 2077, because it would make my gaming experience the best. What i would want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore the game and get the most out of it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I already have a plan on how I'll dress and make my character look. I love good character creation and this one looks great! Also the story sounds really good and interesting. I'm just excited in general!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to dive into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 but unfortunately my pc won't be able to capture the essence of the game properly so with this graphics card I'll be able to play the game just how it was intended to.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Frankly I couldn't narrow it down to just one thing. First I'm gonna augment myself as much as possible then I'm gonna tear up the city GTA style, assuming that's a possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts