Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 192 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
May 19, 2015 - The Witcher 3 Wild hunt came out. Great story and overall. Completely changed the whole view on gaming story, and hope held high up high towards gaming studios.

October 13, 2015 - Hearts of stone released. A whole game as a DLC. Everyone would agree with me if I said CD Projekt Red is a gift to the world.

May 31, 2016- Blood and Wine released. Yet another DLC as a game. Best moment in my teen life.

You asked me what I want to do the most in Cyberpunk? I don't know. What I know is I will enjoy this. Greatly.

*Disclaimer; I didn't play any previous game of Witcher because I was 15 years old in 2015 and the graphic card available on my laptop can only run minesweeper. It is only until the next year I am able to run it with a new laptop at the lowest setting possible. And to my surprise, everything was optimized enough for me to enjoy the game.

To everyone taking their time reading this, take care, wash your hands, and stay safe! We can survive this together :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd want to fully immerse myself in the epic storytelling, sound design, artstyle and overall world building.

The Witcher series breathed life into the books and I can't wait to dive into what CDProjekt has done with Cyberpunk :)

Reactions: Amer Izaz
May 2, 2020
Visit site
The thing I absolutely want to do the most is play on ultra graphics settings *wink wink.* Also, I really want to take HUDless screenshots. I enjoy collecting personal albums of the games I play.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been extremely excited for cyberpunk 2077. The first thing I want to do is do a body purist rub (if possible) and play on hardcore mode. I’ll be running corporate backstory when it comes out. This game is going to be epic and with no enhancements I’m sure it’d be a challenge.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of my favorite things to do in games is to just explore. I really enjoy finding those hidden gems, the random npc's that are way off the beaten path and, of course, the extra loot.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands on cyberpunk 2077, I'm going to fully immerse myself in the cyber metropolis and listen to some carpenter brut. I'm expecting the atmosphere of the game to be phenomenal and the story elements to capture the city perfectly. Night City is going to look so good when daylight is replaced by the dark sky, with the glaring neon lights and fascinating detail of each area. I have so much faith in this game because so many triple A studios seem to forget something from their games, and this is one I'm sure wont be the same. I have waited way too long to get my hands on the lore of this game. The first teaser they released with the body modifications that had blades in their wrist was actually the coolest thing I had seen at the time, and over time the hype has just gotten bigger.
Johnny Silverhand is in my dreams

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Spend hours and hours on character customization and explore the world. I love exploring so much. World looks so "breathtaking" and reminds me of anime series like Ghost in the Shell and Akira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS