Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 191 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
My expectations are high considering The Witcher series (the 3rd being my favorite) is one the best video game series I've ever played so I hope CDProject Red keep the same focus on storytelling and world building. For me, immersion is what I want the most out of Cyberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the love for detail that CDPR is so famous for. I hope to submerge myself in the game and see whether tears are lost in the rain in Night City, or forgotten as the california sun evaporates them.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would just love to explore and try to find easter eggs that possibly include The Witcher franchise. :) In love with CD Projekt games. Played The Witcher at 5 years of age, the moment it came out, can't wait to see what this game has to offer . :)

Reactions: Amer Izaz
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting so long for a game like this. I cannot wait to experience the subculture of cyberpunk style and everything in it. The body modifications, music, cars, people ... EVERYTHING. I know that people that worked on this game will not disappoint me thus i can say for sure this game will be changing our view of the world. And on top of that cool characters like Keanu and an amazing story? This will be l e g e n d a r y. Thank you for making me this hyped and i believe i can say with utmost certainty that everyone cannot wait for this game to be released.

Reactions: Amer Izaz
May 2, 2020
Visit site
May 19, 2015 - The Witcher 3 Wild hunt came out. Great story and overall. Completely changed the whole view on gaming story, and hope held high up high towards gaming studios.

October 13, 2015 - Hearts of stone released. A whole game as a DLC. Everyone would agree with me if I said CD Projekt Red is a gift to the world.

May 31, 2016- Blood and Wine released. Yet another DLC as a game. Best moment in my teen life.

You asked me what I want to do the most in Cyberpunk? I don't know. What I know is I will enjoy this. Greatly.

*Disclaimer; I didn't play any previous game of Witcher because I was 15 years old in 2015 and the graphic card available on my laptop can only run minesweeper. It is only until the next year I am able to run it with a new laptop at the lowest setting possible. And to my surprise, everything was optimized enough for me to enjoy the game.

To everyone taking their time reading this, take care, wash your hands, and stay safe! We can survive this together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts