Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 180 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. How far I can stretch the dialogue trees to get different and less cliche results.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Exploring.

I'm not an existing fan of the books, so I'm really keen to get into the world and poke around, learn about the world and see all the details they've put into it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to immerse myself in the world and get to know the no doubt very deep characters. I just hope I will be able to play/finish before I succumb to my illness.

ryancp

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this game for so long that I've searched "cyberpunk 2077" in google at least once a day for a year... I think its one of the only things I've been looking forward to for the last few years and I never get this hyped for anything. I'm gonna probably spend 2 hours customizing my first character. After that I'll probably stick to being a freakin cyberninja when I get my hands on a katana... CDPR deserves all the hype. They earned it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for a chance to win in this awesome giveaway! I mostly look forward to exploring the world and all the secrets it contains! After the Witchers amazing world i can only imagine what waits in this one.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First of all i just want this game to come out already, then the thing which i desire most from Cyberpunk is to just lose my life to it :D Hype is real, expectations are even higher so... Be patient people. Do not **** it up (ofc u wont) CDPR. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS