Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 182 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to enjoy the game with my friends :) And I want to enjoy it in it's all might and glory in graphichs, which will be possible if I win this card :D
Of course I will be enjoying the game-play because it is an awesome game but I like when it looks stunning ! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I dreamed always, being able to drive this cool looking car, in a city where the night and his neon lights are like the stars in the sky, but with a different feeling. I know it sounds over dramatic xd, but is like that, I know there are games I can do that, but no one has enough quality graphics, neither I have the hardware to do that... Maybe someday.

Being able to do that in Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the most accurate to that dream I can do now. And damn, even can I enjoy the experience of being part of this crime world where the technology is what gives you the power? I can't wait.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I guess what I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to get lost in its world for another epic adventure.
I remember when I first played The Witcher 1, I thought it was an okay game. Back then, I was still studying in university. My friends and I would talk about it for a bit and life goes on.

What blew me away was when I got my hands on The Witcher 2. I was totally amazed at the quality of the game and how far CD Projekt had gone to create such a masterpiece. I kept preaching this title to my friends, family and even my girlfriend back then (now wife) even though she doesn't know anything about video gaming, and she would just sat there quietly with a smile as she listened to me going on and on about what an incredible job CDPR has pulled off, despite starting off from almost nothing in a small country Poland. I have nothing but the highest respect for the work they have done.

Now I am a working adult, a faithful husband, and a loving father of three kids/babies, all less than 5 years of age (a 4 years old, 2 years old and 1 year old). Life is hard. I'm not rich, but I do my best to give my everything to my family. Stepping into fatherhood, I have a very big shoe to fill in and time never seem to be enough as I have to work to put food on the table, providing for my family while raising my kids to be decent individuals that will make a good difference in the world of tomorrow. What little leisure time I have, I would find myself getting lost in the world of The Witcher 3. (Sometimes my kids would watch me play and would try to imitate Geralt’s sword fighting skills. Lol!) I finally managed to finish The Witcher 3 last year with 100% achievements. Even though it was long overdue, I did not regret it one bit. Diving into the world of The Witcher 3 allows me to traverse between reality and a rich world of a grand adventure. Sometimes it gave me a sense of purpose in life, something to look forward to after a long, exhausting day of work, parenting, responsibilities, etc. The Witcher 3 is by far the best game I have ever played in my entire 25 years of PC gaming life.

Should I win this contest? Probably not as there may be more deserving individuals who probably need this more than I do. But since this is a contest and I know CD Projekt is compelled to read through all submissions, I do want to take this opportunity to thank CD Projekt from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing adventures that they have provided over the decade. I am definitely looking forward to another incredible experience in Cyberpunk 2077.

p/s I thank PC Gamer as well for hosting this contest. I have been a fan of PC Gamer since I was a kid. In fact, I still have the hardcopy of your magazines dated back to year 1999! So much have changed since then, but as an avid PC Gamer, I always see myself coming back to your resources. Good job guys!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the first teaser they put out years ago I've been absolutely DYING to get my hands on 2077. I cant wait to explore the city and see what kind of wild enhancements you can get.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077, so I can go out and explore the immersive world of the midnight city, amd exploring every nook and cranny to uncover all the secrets just waiting to be discovered

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just love cyberpunk and since this game is making by CD Projekt, I hope that it could be fantastic like The Witcher 3. I really really want to try out this game to ease my thirst as a sci fi lover

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Since Neuromancer book (1984) and Nirvana movie (1997) I have become an addict of cyberpunk subculture. I just want to live in the Night City, that is all.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
While Wild Hunt is easily the best PC game ever made, I have no doubt that there will be a pre- and a post-Cyberpunk 2077 gaming era. I absolutely can't wait to discover everything this world has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS