Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 181 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I'm excited to see in what ways the body mods are handled and applied. So either exploring the world filled with enhanced people or enhancing myself. Physically, sexually

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Test my stealthiness and all the cyberpunk gadgets. Loved Deus Ex games and I'm curious to see CD Project Red take on this kind of universe. Hopefully the shooting mechanics will be better than Deus Ex.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I mean, I expect it to be an RPG game in the true sense of the word, like the witcher was. It's not about the stats, the level, the combat gameplay, no, even if it looks good it's not what I'm here for. It's about immersion, about dialogue choices, about doing stuff cause I want to, not cause I need to. So I can't wait to wear the coolest jacket I can afford and put foot in this city of dreams. I am a big dreamer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game is stupid beautiful visually and hopefully storywise. If the world building is as good as the witcher 3, I hope it'll be an amazing game. Regardless I'll still buy it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just can't wait for the immersion this game will undoubtedly offer, the real reason I love this gaming studio soooo much. After playing through the witcher series a couple of times, I've been craving a game I can really dive into and enjoy. Currently running a Radeon Rx560 😅 sup upgrades will need to be made

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Neuromancer is the first thing coming to my mind after watching the trailer. Hacking and self upgrades, self-hacking? If the atmosphere is like the trailer promises, that would be awesome. Dark future eerie feeling is something I bet you already had in mind.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Building a cyber hacker assassin is pretty much the best thing imaginable honestly. But the fashion and characters are also fascinating. Interacting with the blackwall and netwatch sounds fun.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm really stoked to explore the neon-soaked cityscape, discovering its' secrets and idiosyncracies. To do it in the largest cyberpunk game ever made just makes it cooler.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hey, guys, I hope you're all right.

I would like this time to find a game in which although the main story is important, the narrative and the decisions in the second quest are also important. I hope that we will see even more the weight of the decisions of those little stories in the atmosphere and even in the main story. I have faith that the guys from CD Projekt can achieve this kind of atmosphere. That everything we do does not remind them of the story because of decisions made earlier. Because in the end when we get old and look back at real life, we will be that, the decisions we have made for better or for worse.

PS: And well if I win I would love to make those decisions as beautiful as possible with that graphic card hahaha. The better we see the information, the more chances we have to make better decisions.

Thank you, stay safe.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think I'm honestly very excited to see what is done to enhance the immersive experience audibly speaking. I imagine with so many things happening in the packed city environment there would be lots of dialogue and ambiance based sfx worth paying attention to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts