Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 179 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to this game for forever, the number one thing I want to do is become fully immersed walking around in night city soaking in every little detail CD Project Red has put into this sucker!!!!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've desperately been looking for a high end GPU for a while now! Still running a GTX980 - but its broken... Hoping to get this to play Cyberpunk (obviously) and also to start gaming again!

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is a game I've wanted my whole life, but nothing ever came close to what they are offering.

A fully dynamic, FPS RPG. Can't wait to get lost in the world being a cyberbadass

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ooh, definitely want to get hold of that sweet ride and drive around town. CD Projekt + open world + GOG + their wonderful support to gamers = they are awesome. Sign me in! #CyberOut

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has been on my radar for awhile now and i would love to have that graphics card.. what im most looking forward to with this game is pretty much everything it has to offer ..but i can't wait to immerse myself in this environment and see where my decisions take me

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love to explore every nook and cranny of Night City and just soak in the atmosphere. I'd play it with some friends by my side and just try and see every cool place and stumble upon new characters and quests and see how much there is hidden in the city and it's outskirts.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Create my badass female V, strong solo and siding with the corpos if possible also spending a lot of time mostly at night driving down the neon lighted streets

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I honestly want to explore night city and takes pictures of all the interesting set pieces and people living there lives. I'm extremely excited to see all the love and attention to detail CDProjekt red has put into there expansive world.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ive been a fan of the cyberpunk table top game since my teen years. I spent countless hours playing with my cousins, it gave me an imaginary place to escape to from all the violence going on outside my home in early 2000's Puerto Rico. I cant wait to immerse myself into the cyberpunk world once again, but this time in the form of a videogame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS