Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 156 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bin

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for Cyberpunk ever since it got announced. CDPR without a doubt will yet again deliver so I can’t wait to play the story :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The most niche activity I want to pursue in Cyberpunk is beating (and impressing) my significant other at theorycrafting, with the best weapons in the game! I especially like the idea of delving into the game's mechanics to get a peak at the minds of the devs!
Hopefully I'll do it all with this steamy hot GPU in the new build I'm saving for! Mwuahahah!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
To see if I can crack the ICE and release Wintermute from the matrix. It worked because I won this competition, used the RTX gpu cycles to release Wintermute, and now we're entangled in an eternally recurring singularity.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get a hold on the atmosphere created by CD Project Red. The Witcher 2 and 3 are the only "historical" and (semi-)magic type of games I have played, mainly because the atmosphere was on-point. Wandering around in the beautifully created environment has been a blast and I can't wait to see CDPR's take on, in my opinion, the best type of futuristic setting for media. I will thus mostly wander around, doing (side)quests when I come across them. Having a lot of moments like the view from the elevator and driving around such a dense city as shown in the gameplay reveal, together with good ambient sound and music will make this game for me.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Open world games are the only games that I enjoy without feeling locked up in a box, while I'm trying to escape the real life struggles.
I've been creating short cinematic films on YouTube now for four years, and known for my high quality standard.
With Cyberpunk 2077 I've planned to do the same, show off the world like no one else will, and show you stuff that most people might overlook when just regularly playing the game.

Winning this will allow me to bring the quality you guys want, and allow me to create what I enjoy, for all of you.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel every aspect of the world and story and deep dive into customization and modding.And when I'm done with the first ride then if there are achievements boi o boi will I be busy hunting those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS