Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 157 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel every aspect of the world and story and deep dive into customization and modding.And when I'm done with the first ride then if there are achievements boi o boi will I be busy hunting those.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I get maybe 2 hours a week to play videogames and my 1050 just went code 43 on me. I just want to be able to lose myself in the cyberpunk world for those two hours, be a new person. Learn everything there is, about the lore and obviously find somewhere super high to look down at the gorgeous cityscape.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing Keanu Reeves'role in it all. Also, I'm excited about anything having to do with me getting to control bullet time.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna talk about this game with my friends. Been two years since high school and its really rare to see all my friends talking something we're interested in, and the game isn't even out yet. Can't wait for this game to come out just to share the experience with the people I miss the most.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red is a awesome team that make my day when Im playing Witcher 3, it just felt like Im living in the world.
I can feel it, i can hear it, i can move it.
I want to dive in the Cyberpunk 2077 as soon as possible!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My brother passed a few weeks ago and I don’t think he’d want me using his pc for anything other than Cyberpunk once it’s out
Also Keanu Reeves is the man and who wouldn’t want to render him as well as possible, the nerds owe it to him to do it well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts