Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 155 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to loose myself in the streets of Night City, to look for every little bit of stories I can find, roleplay as V and to immerse myself in the rich world CD PROJEKT RED has created.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to customize the most badass character! The developers did a damn good job on witcher and I can't wait to see what they will do for this game!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The witcher 3 has been my most favorite game ever till now. I want this game to replace it. I want characters I can love, a world I can get lost in so that I forget about the main mission for hours. I want a story that hooks me so I dread it ever ending. I have high expectations from CDProject. Here's to hoping they deliver.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well wait for this game has been very long i have been waiting for this game since i completed witcher 3 i gotta say the amount of detailing and hardwork gone into this game is unbelievable those street, supercars from the future is just amazing am ready to take control of V going to explore the night city as much as i can and spend those hard earned eddies for some serious deadly weapons/cyberware upgrade can't wait to see where my decisions take me in the world of CYBERPUNK 2077

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Okay, so first of all we get to see Keanu Reeves in a game and that's a dope. Then you get cities full of neon lights, good story, fights and hours of fun while listening to good music specially designed for the game. But what I want to do most is to find easter eggs, get all achievements if that's possible and complete the game on 100% :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a high students. I am also graduate from my high shcool last year.I am going for college so i need money .Although i don't need this gpu,but i want it and sold it to others to help me done my dreams.Thank.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m honestly excited to jump in and explore. After playing Witcher 3, I found the world outside of the main quest to be the most interesting. I really can’t wait to experience the same thing again with Cyberpunk 2077.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS