Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 154 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I thoroughly enjoyed the the witcher 3 because of how cohesive the story and world were. I am beyond excited of what CDPR is doing in a future cyberpunk setting and am looking forward to them bringing that amazing story and writing to this new setting. I just wanna hang out with Keanu!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am going to spend the rest of my time in night city, replace my real covid fearing life with that of my new virtual life in Night City. When there I will bring order and justice to my new empire... wait wrong bit 😅

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 1 & 2 introduced me to CD Project Red, The Witcher 3 made me love CD Project Red as a studio, being from Europe myself I am extremely proud of course.

So, for Cyberpunk 2077 the main thing I want to do is see how rich the world will be and explore everything. Also, I’m curious about the main but especially the side quests and how fleshed out they (hopefully) will be. Don’t forget the escapism factor, Witcher 3 made me forget the real-world shizzle, I was totally lost in it. Playing for what felt like 1 hours was about 10 hours in real life. I’m confident that Cyberpunk 2077 will also have this addictive factor.

This being said, playing this game on a 2080ti will not hurt the experience at all, since imho 1440p @ 120hz is one of the best ways to play games! This card will also fit nice into the Fractal Design R6 sideways to show it off to friends and such!

I want to explore the whole city life and find them hidden Easter eggs I’m sure are hidden away in the game waiting to be found, it’s looking so good from the released footage so far and I can’t wait to play it!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see the beautiful next generation of graphics and storytelling that’s been created for us. I’d love to explore the futuristic world and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS