Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 143 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this game for ages, I can't wait to be able to design a really cool-looking character to play with in Night City! Thanks for the giveaway!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Having finished witcher 3 and spending almost 200 hours in it I have no doubt CDPR will make another masterpiece. For my expectations I want a GOOD STORY because that is what most cyberpunk games lack.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I will play it to the fullest. I will make builds and do the side missions first and the main missions later. This is the only thing i am looking forward to right now.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Since the Adult 18+ rating, they have more freedom to create the world they wanted...can't wait for any longer..hopefully the COVID-19 doesn't push back the Release Date.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love fascinating stories, that's why I most of all want to go onto missions, create my own story, build relationships with other characters in cyberpunk! Love cdpr <3

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience this lifetime of a game, I would like to drive around Night City, I would like to explore every dialogue opportunity. I don't want this game to be never-ending. :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CyperPunk is a high great technology open world game, so i would like to spend time to discover around the city, find new technologies and enjoy the life of the tech.
Faith in technology. ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm interested how this game is going to be played since it's a huge leap away from Witcher series. I'm looking forward to CD Projekt Red's storyline and of course, the combat, shooting the sh*t (pun intended :D )

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve always dreamed of having a beast pc. I wanted to save up some money for certain parts or got them as presents, but they were second hand.. this would be sooo epic. Thx for the possibility anyway

Cant wait to discover magic like I did in The Witcher 3, all those seasons ago. But this time that magic is not arcana but cyberpower.

Calico watson

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to create a female V with a corporate background and high quality implantations like the mantis blades and nano-wire. However corporate life is not what my V would want to live in,infact I immagine she would get sick of all the corrupt and shady businesses that take place in the higher tiers of the city. Given the knowledge she gets from her roots I want her to get down to the streets and experience the everyday life the poor have to endure. This would be the real turning point when she would decide to use her connections, attractive look and knowledge to break the system from within. It would not be an easy task and she needs to rely on her stealth and hacking skills to once again climb back up to the top and even out the differences between the rich and the poor.
This is what i want to do and how I would play through cyberpunk for the first time. By making a female corporate hacker/spy with high focus on stealth and as pacifist as I can get.
(I’m also planning to create a male brute force street kid as a second playthrough)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts