Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 145 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most interested to see how CDPR utilizes space in Cyberpunk. TW3 is very spread out. I found that this caused me to rely on my mini map more than I wanted to. Instead of enjoying what's going on around me, I'll find myself staring at a string of white dots in the corner of my screen. Friendly HUD mod solves most of these issues, and while it has definitely improved my experience, it can't resolve the fact that the game itself is clearly designed with the mini map in mind. Since so many people have been vocal about this issue in TW3 I'm excited to see how CDPR applies what they have learned about space and directions to Cypberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If there are going to be any question marks on the map as in the Witcher 3 I am probably gonna try and clear them all before even touching the main storyline...

I want to play the game in its entirety. All of it. Grind it until I hate myself. But if you must twist my arm, then I want... need... MUST find Ciri in Cyberpunk, because I am sure she'll be making a hell of an appearance.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first trailer dropped, it's like a dream to have the cyberpunk genre as the main feature in a RPG videogame of this giant proportion. I'm excited only by the idea of this fusion, but for sure the thing I'm most looking forward to is the story, I can't wait to get lost into this world, the second thing are the types of augmentations that will be available to us, and how we can use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts