Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 142 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Character customisation. The game will no doubt be outstanding, but I think I'll be spending a most of my time playing around with my avatars appearance, clothing, etc.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well, the first thing I’m going to do is get totally lost in the world. I’ve booked time off work, so I can fully dive into 2077 make my tabletop characters child/grandchild, and interact with everything I possibly can.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I preordered Witcher 1 way back in 2007 and CDPR made sure it is awesome. So - i have long time love for cyberpunk genre and i am sure, that CDRP will make this dream come true as well, to immerse this neon dystopia :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game sooo long! I can't wait to play it! I sold all my monitors and saved up my money to buy the Alienware 34 inch screen just to play this game on it! What I hope to do on the game when I get it is beat it and then make some story mods, and maybe create some new characters, and animations to add more content to the game. I am an inspiring game developer, and by doing that I hope to move Poland and work for my favorite game company cd projekt red . I can't wait to mod this game I have so many ideas cyberpunk is by far my favorite genre
I upgraded to the MSI Optix 32” curved 1440p a few weeks ago for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS